Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Torry!

I'm married to an old guy now! Torry has officially left his twenties and entered his thirties. Having a kid; no sweat. Having another one on the way; no big deal. Turning thirty - ahhh! We are turning into our parents - they we in their thirties most of the time I was living at home. I am so thankful to have Torry as my husband. I couldn't imagine going through life without him. You couldn't find a more kind, thoughtful, helpful, interesting and funny person if you tried. He makes this life completely worth living. I love him so much. I guess if we have to get old, I want to do it with him.

2 comments:

Ruitman Family said...

You look so cute Heather! And that cake looks good....I guess Torry looks alright, too! Just kidding---I can't believe Torry is 30. Todd turned 30 this year too, it's kind of weird because it does sound so old. Happy Birthday Torry!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Torry! Looks like a delicious cake!