Sunday, April 20, 2008

Our sweet little Camden

The time has really flown by this past month. I can't believe that Camden is already 5 weeks old! If time goes by as fast as it has , I better not blink or I'll miss everything. Camden has been a good sleeper from day one. He doesn't really cry when he's hungry. I kind of wonder how often he'd eat if I didn't wake him up. It certainly makes my day predicable. I can choose when I want to feed him. Elaina has really taken to her new baby brother and she loves keeping him company on the floor during tummy time. She has a doll that she carries around that she calls baby Camden.


9 comments:

Melanie said...

He is just so cute! I also can't believe it's been 5 weeks! Looks like Elaina likes being a big brother.

Melanie said...

um, I meant big sister. :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

I love how Camden is looking at Elaina in the last picture--he already adores her! What a cute family you have!

Ali Howell said...

You guys he is soooo cute! I just love seeing a little boy in your family. I hope everything has settled down since i talked to you and that he's not killing you every few hours! :) Keep up the good work...you guys sure make cute kids!

Lyndi said...

Oh, he is SO adorable! I love his hair. The pic w/Elaina is so cute too! :)

Ruitman Family said...

He is such a doll! I'm glad you posted some updated pics of him---he has changed a lot! Elaina is such a sweet sister!

Marie said...

I was excited last Sunday when I clicked on your blog and saw these new pictures of Camden. He and Elaina are so cute together. I love that she's named her doll Camden.

Marie

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

He is a darling baby! Congratulations. Girls are so sweet especially when it comes to new babies around the house. Good luck and keep in touch.

Natalynn and Paul said...

Camden is so cute! I wish we could be there to hold him. Congratulations! We miss you guys. Hopefully we will see you at Christmas this year.