Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Giant Cupcake pan


My mother-in-law gets Family Circle every month and on the cover of July's issue was a picture of a cupcake - I just thought that it was taken up-close, but no - it was a giant cupcake pan (from Wilton)! I knew that I wanted one right away - how much fun is that? It takes almost 2 cake mixes and you cook the top and the bottom separately and then "glue" them together with frosting. It worked like a charm and Elaina loved it. I was surprised on how easy it was to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Where did you get the pan?

acandiedapple said...

That's awesome! I'm going to have to get one of those!

Melissa said...

Do you still have that article? My mother has me scouring the net for the recipe that was posted with the article.
Thanks