Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Meeting Santa Claus



So, this year it's been really fun because it is the first year that Elaina "gets" Santa Claus. I asked her what she wanted Santa to bring her and she said "colors" - meaning the bath tablets you put in the bath water to color it. I thought that was a doable request. I asked her if she wanted to see Santa and she said "yes" Well, when we finally got to see him, she was so sacred, she looked like she was trying not to cry. Santa had to lure her close with a candy cane - and there was definetly no requesting of presents. Poor thing. I was reminded of "A Christmas Story" when he finally meets Santa. Maybe she'll be more brave next year. Camden sure liked him though.

1 comment:

Hopkins said...

Candy is the key to everything, well with my kids anyway. she is so stinking cute.