Friday, June 06, 2008

Congrats to Torry!

After two years of school, Torry is finally done! We have really enjoyed our time in Chicago and Torry has loved school. I think both of us are a little sad to see our time here come to a close, but we are also very excited for the making money part our lives to start. This time around, Torry will hopefully enjoy doing it! Graduation is on the 15th of June and both of our parents are going to be in town for the event. We are also going to bless Camden that day and in addition it happens to be Father's Day. I guess it's going to be a little busy around here. To top it all off, we are moving to Utah on the 18th! Life is just a tiny bit crazy. Oh yeah, and I forgot - it's my birthday on the 14th. Bummer huh? I've always enjoyed spoiling myself on my birthday - plan lunch and dinner out, go to a movie, maybe go shopping or get my nails done - let Torry wait on me and take care of the kids. Yah know? Sigh - Se'la'vie

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Yay for Torry's graduation! What a great feeling! We sure are going to miss you guys. Hope you guys have a great time in Utah!!

Brian Hall said...

Congrats dude! You've been such a great help to me as I've prepared to begin my MBA experience. I look forward to seeing y'all while in UT. Best regards, Brian

Todd and Lisa said...

Congrats Torry! And happy birthday (soon) Heather! I hope everything goes smoothly next weekend for you and with moving! Good luck and hopefully we'll see you soon!

Ali Howell said...

Yea torry!!! All that had work has paid off! And now you can go back to a place where the traffic is not as crazy!!! Congrats on the new job and...happy graduation, fathers day, heather's birthday and move with 2 kids!!!!! wow, my head's spinning and i'm not doing anything but fathers day!!! Good luck and i can't wait to hear how Utah is!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Torry!! What an accomplishment. And Happy Birthday Heather! AND you're moving back to Utah!?!? Yea!! Where are you guys going to live?

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your graduation Torry! Happy Father's Day as well, and Happy belated birthday Heather! You should still splurge and spoil yourself for your birthday, just do it when you have a chance to enjoy it in about a month! :) Good luck with your move!